Ha, I sort of graduated today.
I am now a Master of Letters, which means I can now write B.A. (Hons) M.Litt. after my name if I wanted to. I graduated from the University of Glasgow and it was absolutely freezing. Nor could I get the hood of my robe to sit right. It’s purple to represent the College of Arts.
I have actually lost about 38lbs so though I still look heavy, I have been working on my masters, a book, and a fitness programme simultaneously, along with trying to rid myself of my depression.
I think I have a lot to be proud of today, but I don’t feel it yet. Just wanted the peeps to know!
- pizzahaute likes this
- bend-with-the-breeze likes this
- weepingphoenix likes this
- bellicoserose said: Congratulations! :D
- bellicoserose likes this
- hamilton-was-kawaii-as-fuck likes this
- xthe59sound likes this
- theonlyasia likes this
- theglorifiedcollector likes this
- riotontherooftops likes this
- mysterious-thief-frey likes this
- michaelskeaton likes this
- milvertons likes this
- northernbriton said: You look fabulous, and congratulations! *GU alumni fistbump*
- bunniesandbeheadings said: CONGRATULATIONS! You look beautiful, by the way!
- bunniesandbeheadings likes this
- marmaladeandcreamcheese said: Well done, congratulations!! And oh my gosh, you’re absolutely gorgeous!
- marmaladeandcreamcheese likes this
- striderdaves likes this
- midshipmankennedy likes this
- sydneyflapper said: Congratulations!!! And you look fabulous.
- sydneyflapper likes this
- crookedsin said: CONGRATS! And you are so pretty! ;A; Oh my gosh
- irregular221b likes this
- emir-dynamite likes this
- annie-wyatt said: CONGRATS!!
- annie-wyatt likes this
- that-demmed-elusive-pimpernel said: Congratulations! And you look absolutely gorgeous :D By the way I am also applying to Glasgow this year (however I am going for the LLB in Law/History)!
- publius-esquire likes this
- juliassundial posted this